Possibly Pregnant-pg122211488633

1 Replies
sal77 - September 22

Is it possible to be pregnant without showing high hcg levels? I had a blood test done and it was negative along with three urine tests. Based on my calculations I would be approximately 23 weeks. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy ( now) not previously and had what resembled a period the last few months. I feel a twictching in my pelvis area and my stomach is full and bloated. I'm quite small so I would think that I would have starting showing a long time ago. I had unprotected s_x the last day of my period and still pulled out. I took the morning after pill 24 hours afterwards also. It doesn't seem possible yet my body seems to differ.

clindholm - September 23

The hcg level for 23 weeks is 4,060-165,400. Typically s_x on the last day of a period would not result in pregnancy, compounded by the fact that you took the morning after pill and have had periods it would be next to impossible to be pregnant. I would schedule an appt with your Gyn to be checked for hormonal imbalance, cysts, etc which may be causing your other symptoms.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?