Pregnancy After Abortion-pg113459127518

2 Replies
Leslie - December 14

This is a very odd situation. I may just be crazy but I would love to hear comments or stories. I just had an abortion about 2 months ago so I have no sort of period yet. For some reason I just still feel pregnant. The clinic said the pregnancy sypmtoms just subside after about a month. I had something like a period but it was no where near my usual. Basically it was brown and a little more than spotting but brown. I have been feeling extremely bloated, having cravings for sweets, back aches, stomach pains (basically everything I had when I was pregnant before the abortion). I took a HPT actually 4 of them, 2 negs and 2 faint pos. Went to drs twice both neg. I am convinced I am still pregnant. I wanted a blood test but they insisted on urine. I don't know what to do anymore. I think the dr thinks I'm nuts. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments for me?

shelley - December 14

I had a friend that went for an abortion. I drove her to the hospital and waited, so I know she did it. She had bleeding right after, but the following month, nothing. After a couple months, she went back to the dr, he said she was prego again. She decided to keep it this time. She gave birth to a 7 pound boy 5 months later. The OB dr said that the clinic may have only gotten 1 embryo and there may have been 2 to start. He is turning 16 next month, very healthy young man.

Kristine - December 16

If you don't trust your doctor you should seek a second opinion. That is the rule of thumb when you see some one you are supposed to trust with your health and well being. Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?