Pregnancy Question-pg120094188387

2 Replies
ellysmom - January 21

hey everyone! my husband and I are TTC, I have missed two periods in a row and almost three...I took a HPT when I missed my first period last month but it was negative, Has this happend to anyone else and they turned out to be pregnant?

mjvdec01 - January 22

It has happened to a lot of women in here, not me personally. Maybe you should see your OB for a quant_tative hcg blood test? This test will show the exact level of hcg in your system. Anything 5 or over is suspect for pregnancy. You so not want the qualitiative test, that one needs a level of at least 25 to come back positive. An ultrasound would also be in order. Let me know what happens. Good luck!

joey - January 23

Also Elly...you'd probably be having pregnancy symtoms by now..although not ALL women get them you'd be VERY lucky to escape with no symptoms by almost 3 months of pregnancy.... are you really tired, sore nipples, off some food..things like that? You'd probably have had some symptoms by now...but I can't say for sure. As mjvdec01 said, get a blood test. I have heard some womens blood tests even show negative though and they are indeed pregnant, but, I think this is VERY rare (sorry if that confused you even more).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?