Pregnancy Symptoms -pg119603505259

1 Replies
karencna - November 25

I had my last normal period on time 9/28/07 had unprotected s_x the whole week of oct.7-15 then late Oct.had spotting for 2 days and this month on the 18 spotted for 2 days again.I took 4 pregnancy test all negative.Is it possible that I'm pregnant even with the spotting and negative test results?

amz - December 7

Spotting is a sign that an egg is implanting. So this is a sign of pregancy! You can definatly have negative tests and still be preganant untill ur body has enough hormone for the test to detect. you produce more as time goes on. Im not saying your are definatly pregnant but sounds very likey!! especially if you has unprotected s_x more than once and then had spotting a couple of weeks later. Women can take pregancy tests up to 3 weeks late for their period and it still show negative. Every woman is different and if this happens you just have to wait no matter how frustrating it can be if you wait another week or two it will give u a more accurate result and if u r pregnant it should def come up postive. The longer u leave it nearer ur missed second period the more chance it will say positive if you are. x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?