Pregnant -pg119311852185

2 Replies
JSLynk - October 23

I found this website and I decided to join and present my situation to see if anyone can help or offer insight. My period is 22 days late. I took in total since Oct. 4, four hpt and they all came out negative. I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy except frequent urination but that can be from the fact that I drank a lot of fluids. I used Answer brand and First Response Brand hpt. I don't have health insurance right now to go and get a blood test done. I don't know how accurate those hpt are. And I'm freaking out. A lot of people I spoke to about this say its due to stress..Up until today, I was working 2 jobs and not getting much sleep. My bf and I are very careful. The thing is I cant remember if there was a time that we had intercourse unprotected. But I do know that when we did, it was immediately after my period finished and he pulled out. So, what are the odds that I'm pregnant? Does anyone know of a free or low-cost program or place (I live in NYC, lol) that offers blood pregnancy testing? Please help...can't sleep and I'm stressing out big time over this....Thanks.

kelbabe - October 23

health care is free herer, so i cant help on that. but becuase you had s_x just after your period finished, and he pulled out, chances are you arent pregnant - but it can still happen. there is sperm in the mans pre-come, is this isnt actually a fail safe way of not falling. the fact that u were working 2 jobs and not be sleeping could be a reason why ur period is late. stress can stop this. u dont say i your tests were neg or pos. u need to get some health insurance. look on the net for somewhere cheap.

JSLynk - October 24

The 4 hpts that I've taken all came out Negative. I made an appt. (I have to pay $155 for it unfortunately) for Friday to take a blood pregnancy test. Lets hope I'm not with child... >.<

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?