Pregnant Pg1300173059

2 Replies
Del17 - March 15

Hello. So my last regular period was on the 9/02/11 and me and my bf had s_x on the 15/02 and twice on the 18/02 no condoms. (heat of the moment) and my period came a day earlier and lasted 3days (2 of those days was red, last day was brown colour) and then it went away for a day and then came back but was pinkish and spotting. I did a PT yesterday it came out negative then again this morning where I noticed a very faint line. The thing is I saw it come up at about 7mins after testing. The packet said 10mins after testing is evaporation line. Im still confused tho. I have also been getting symptoms of pregnancy. Major cramps, emotional, blood nose (not full on though) headaches, bloating. Please help I'm abit lost.

Elle89 - March 16

I stopped taking femodene after new year and i have had 2 periods since. worked out that should have come on my period on the 11th March which i havent, i am now 6 days late i would have usually come on by now even if i was late. i have taken a pregnancy test but it was negative. i am feeling more tired and i have had a watery white discharge and lots of it but other than that i have no other signs. could i be pregnant what is the next step?

SparklezP - March 23

hey guys i am in the same "wondering" boat as you guys. I am now 2 weeks late for my period and did my 1st HPT this morning, which was negative. I am sooooo confused and a bit scared. I have been tired lately, my b___bs are sore to the touch and they just hurt throughout the day, i have been sick to my stomach, lost my apet_te (because of the sickness), bloated, dizzy, cramping for 10 mins then they go away (for like a week). I keep thinking that I'll start my period but it never came. One day my cm came rushing down and it was hot and egg white. Idk what to do next....this sucks not knowing wats happening with your body

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?