Pregnant Or Not-pg120956389764

2 Replies
ppanda1119 - April 30

i am on cylce day 25 and 13 days past ovulation. I have had sore and heavy br___ts (my left hurts more than my right) siince 4 days past ovulation. I want to knwo if i am pregnant, so i took a test from the dollar store with FMU today and I could have sworn it was so faintly positive that is was almost not here. the line was soooo thin and barely purple and it was within the time limit too. So my question is what is everyone elses experience, and is it just to soon to test? i typically have a 30-35 day cylce but this month i ovulated a little early. ( i used an OPK and it was positive for two days) is theere another test we can use that is more sensitive

clindholm - April 30

First Response is supposed to give results before af is due. You may want to try that brand. Good luck

mkayras - April 30

From what I've read, you can get a positive as soon as 10 days past ovulation, but can also expect a "false negative' until 7 days past your expected day to get your period. If you really need to know sooner, a dr can do a blood test to find out for you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?