Question -pg121139057686

0 Replies
momma3tobe - May 21

I posted this somewhere else but didn't get a response so I'll post it here too. I am a mom of three, my youngest is 9 months. My husband and I have been using protection but about 5 days ago we had unprotected s_x. I haven't had a period in months (not pregnant I tested and was using protection.) I concieved all three of my kids without having a period, in fact they couldn't get an accurate due date except by ultrasound. I am getting certfied as a fitness trainer so I watch my diet and excercise but my lower abdomen is distended and I have an increase in white discharge. With all my pregnancies I never had morning sickness, the earliest sign was fatigue, swollen abdominal area, and lower back pain. I have two of the three but I keep thinking it's waay too soon to be feeling any of this yet? I "knew" early on with all three of my previous pregnancies, even before a test would show it but can you really have pregnancy symptoms as soon as 5 days after conception? Any other experience signs really early on?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?