So Confused-pg122387065965

3 Replies
hoping2be1988 - October 13

i am in the worst situation. i was 3 months late for my period and took 4 pregnancy tests and all were negative and i had all the symptoms and was even starting to show a little bit. now i have started it and have been in bed all weekend it's been so bad, but i still have all the symptoms of pregnancy and i never saw my period coming and the swelling in my abdomen hasn't gone down. my doctor said i was swelling up because i hadn't had a period but it's still there even though i've had it. what the heck is going on? all the symptoms are still there and everything.

stacyr - October 17

Have a blood test done...Check for HGC levels...Why did you let it go 3 mos? Good Luck..

hoping2be1988 - October 19

my doctor did a urine test at 1.5 months of no period and said there was no possible way i could be pregnant without a positive urine test, which aren't always reliable. he said he wasn't going to do a bloodtest without a positive urine test, but i'm just thinking i need to get a new doctor who isn't so closed minded. like i said, he said i was getting bigger because i hadn't had my period. then i had what looked like my period but the swelling is still there and i'm getting bigger week by week. i have a pic of me at what should've been 9 weeks and a pic of me now and i have definately gotten bigger. i am so confused and i still have every symptom i had before.

okedocke - October 20

Yeah get a new doc for sure

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?