Somebody Please Help Me -pg122715268790

1 Replies
younggirlxx - November 19

So, i'm seventeen. My boyfriend and i have s_x... frequently enough to be worried, ive been on birth control inconsistently for a year, so we dont use condoms. i got my period two days late, or what i thought was my period but it turned out to be like a drop for the course of a whole day. the second day it resembled a lighter period then i have ever experienced and by that night it was gone. my br___ts were sensitive throughout the middle of the month and i keep getting the random throw up feeling out of the blue ALL THE TIME. i don't know what this is, i'm not trying to get pregnant and am too afraid to ask my mom. have not taken test. what's going on? please help.

Miffy - November 20

Hi, I know it may be terrifying at only 17 but the best thing to do is take a pregnancy test...it will put your mind at rest one way or the other. I started taking the pill at about your age and had a few panic moments myself over the years so I know how you feel! Better to get it checked out sooner rather than later, you could be worrying over nothing. Let me know how you get on! Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?