Test Question-pg111913231418

4 Replies
Chris - June 18

Hi Folks, My wife is 6 days late with her period. Last night, she took an ept +/- test. The line going side-to-side was dark, and the line going up-down was faint but definitely there. I have been reading that there is some confusion about the +/- tests, but there definitely appeared to be a plus sign, albeit with one line lighter than the other...for those that have experience with these tests, do you think she's pregnant? Hoping in Boston :)

Chris - June 18

Also, the result was pretty quick. Within 1 minute to a minute and a half.

Tina - June 18

YES! Your wife is pregnant. She needs to make an appointment with an OB/GYN. To confirm the pregnancy, get a blood test. You can get one at any doctor's office or a walk-in clinic. (there is a rare false positive on home tests, but almost always any second line indicates pregnancy--as it is testing for pregnancy hormone. -----congratulations!

Chris - June 18

Thank you very much, Tina. She is making an appointment on Monday. I am very, very excited! :)

Chritine - June 18

i took two ept tests this morning. with both the up and down line was very blue and the one that goes across was a faint blue, but it was there. i'm a few days late for af also. is it safe to say with taking two tests that i'm pregnant or should i test again?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?