Tests-pg120294127779

0 Replies
felicia1981 - February 13

When I went to my doctor, they said that they did not rely on any type of urine test.... when I went into the ER last night, they did one but only to see if I had something else going on that would not show up on the bloodwork they did. Also, I asked my doctor about the ovulation test kit.... they told me that whoever came up with that has no medical backing and that it is in appropriate to give out medical advice without having a PhD. So ladies, do not waste your money nor your time taking the ovulation test (in replace of a pregnancy test). Like all of you I have never missed a period before, also I was told to start listing whats going on with me next time I miss my period because high risk pregnancies run high in my family. Sorry not trying to write a book.... but I am sure someone out there is going through the same thing that I am and if atleast one person gets something out of this then that made it worth the time I spent typing this. Take care ladies, and wish you all the best of luck. Felicia

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?