Very Confused-pg119624683042

3 Replies
LiLMiSs - November 28

Hi I'm Kerry and right now am very confused. Over the last month i have noticed some changes. I have been putting on weight have been very tired and have also had very tender br___t. I have already had 2 children and experienced the same symptoms when i fell pregnant with them. I decided to go out and get myself a pregnancy test even though i haven't skipped my period, and both the tests said positive. I went to the doctors and she did a test and even though there was clearly a line there she said it was to faint for it to be a positive result and that no i wasn't pregnant. After i left there i went straight to the pharmacist and got a different pregnancy test ( the clearblue one) and both of those test say positive as well. I am very confused at the moment and don't know what to do. I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar experiences and if anyone has any advice. Thank you in advance.

fairy-princess - November 28

i havent had the same experience but i would go back but proberly to a different doctor but just before ur appointment do another clear blue test and take it with u x

lisamm20 - November 28

I had the same issue, 5 test with faint lines.I then went to the doctor 2 days later and the dr. said it was negative but the nurses keep teling him there was a faint line.So he ordered a blood test and sure enough I was preggers.Good luck!

dlove11 - November 28

you have to be pregnant Ive never heard of someone having so many positive tests and not being pregnant...congrats!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?