What Do You Think Pg1276710004

0 Replies
kjo_024 - June 16

Help everyone... I'm lost && confused... REALLY need imput! Could I be preggo?? Okay I know this isn't the healthiest of things to do but.... I have been taking birth control for the last 6 months continuously.. skipping out on the sugar pills and not getting my period. So in result I have no idea when my last period was or was due. Here is the thing, for the last month and a half I have not been consistent with my birth control at all. Like 4-5 days out of the 7 days. I completely stopped taking my Birth control on Saturday May 29th, I wanted to have my period. Almost always it starts 3 days after stopping. I had s_x with my boyfriend May 29th-1st && last weekend June 4th-6th. (I only see him on the weekends) && June 11th - 13th. With no contraceptives AT ALL. I could feel my ovulation, what i believe was, it on June 5th. I'm going on 20 days with no period now. I took a test on Monday June 7th and Saturday June 12th with a negative results. What is everyone's thoughts? Could I be preggo? && fyi.. I have been taking pre-natal vit. for over a year now.. just to keep my healthy! =]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?