What Does It Mean-pg112735551018

2 Replies
shelby - September 21

I took an Accu-Clear early pregnancy test. The directions said if two purple pink lines showed up then you were pregnant but if only the line in refrence window had a line then you weren't. I took the test and immediatley the test/result window turned pink but no line showed up what does this mean?

Melly Mel - September 21

If you're talking immediately, then you did not wait long enough. However, if the window is still all pink now, after having waited the time it tells you to wait, then go get another test. You may have a defective one. I think you're at least supposed to see one line. Just a thought.

Ellie-UK - September 22

i would agree with melly mel, it sounds like you didnt even get a control line to show the test had worked correctly. when you first do the pregnancy test often the whole results and control area goes pink, then fades to leave either a control line only indicating a negative result, or both a test line and a control line indicating a positive result. if you have not achieved a control line the test should be discarded and a new test used.good luck, i hope the outcome is whatever you wish it to be. hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?