What Is Going On -pg119544557279

2 Replies
Jujubees - November 18

The last time I got my period was Sept 15 2007 and we are now in November. I havent had any s_xual intercourse since the beginning of Sept. I took 4 HPT in October after I missed my cycle and they all came out neg-I was not showing any symptoms or signs of pregnancy or period. I have been under alot of stress lately-new transistions in my life. So now I am officially 2 months late. I took 3 HPT this month and they all came out neg. The past couple of days i have intense backpain and cramps-nothing unusual from normal period symptoms except my appet_tie has increased a little and my br___ts are tender which is normal for periods. I guess I am a bit worried. Anyone have any advice?

Lushiousliss - November 19

It could just be stress thats holding off your cycle, but i'd wait a few more weeks or so and retest. If it's still neg and no cycle i'd make a DR. appointment.

stillmourning - November 20

Probably just stress. Stress has major impact on our bodies like that. If you haven't had s_x and the tests are negative, I wouldn't be concerned about pregnancy as a possibility.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?