What Is Going On -pg113033877518

49 Replies
Karen - October 26

I have taken sooo many pregnancy test all bfn. i had a blood test and bfn. i had an ultra sound, they were only checking for cysts so the stayed very low, i still don't have the results for that. i did have several weeks where i was feeling sick, i wioke in the middle of the night sweating i felt so sick. i was tired, but getting better. for a few weeks i had on and off spotting never a real period. i get heartburn, i can smell everything. i get the heavy feeling in my lower stomach every now and then. now i get a sharp, quick pain in my stomach if i stand too fast or turn in a certain way. i have hemirroids and and achy feeling in my lower stomach if i use my stomach muscles for and reason. i a get on and off period crampy but nothig that i can say hurts. It now has been 2 weeks and i haven;t had any spotting which is a long time for me, compaired to the last 2 months. I have been checking my cervix and it has been VERY high for weeks. I am getting so frustrated. i am getting no answers from my ob, if i can ever get to speak to him over the phone. just wonder what anyone might think. Please let me know, oh and now i get the tickle feeling like a bug is crawing across my lower stomach.

karen - October 26

just to add...i have to pee all the time!!!!

Denielle - October 26

That sounds almost EXACTLY like me... I don't know what's going on with me either. I have taken a dozen HPTs... all negative... I've had pregnancy symptoms... I'm hoping i'll find out soon. I'm 6 weeks late on my period... I'm due for another one Nov. 9. Hope you find out what it is... as well as I do. I want to be preggers... so good luck to me... and good luck to you... :)

AMS - October 26

Please keep me posted on your guys situation [email protected]

karen - October 26

did you have an u/s?

karen - October 27

i am sooo angry i could cry. i just called the doctors office to get my results for anything they did. i called everyday and they keep telling me that they don't have results back yet. they told me to try today and see if my u/s was read yet. I just called and they said they will mail me a letter with the results. I never get to talk to a doctor. i don't know why they even have doctors there. you can never talk to anyone. trying to get pa__sed the stupid secretairy is not happening. They delivered my other 2 children so i really like them(the doctors) but the rest of them can kiss my .....Thank you for letting me vent. good luck to all!

karen - October 27

you have the right to request and see your record and if i were you i would go in and ask to see your record

T - October 27

I believe I am pregnant but I've taken like a dozen hpts and I even had a urine test done at the doctor's office, everything has come back neg. My period has been like half as long and half as heavy for 3 months, my last regular one was July 14th. I have all the symptoms but negative results, then the urnine test that the doctor ran came back showing that I had a high amount of protein in my urine, so they ran a bunch of other tests and nothing is showing what's wrong with me. my stomach is sticking out, my b___sts are getting bigger, the veins are so easy to see, I have to pee all the time, I had cramps early this month, which I never get, now I'm getting this pinching like on the sides of my hips, I get really tire, feel really sick, and sometimes feel extremely light headed, but everything is coming back negative, or with the other tests, normal. I don't know if the doctor is just screwed up or what. It's just getting really annoying.

Karen - October 27

I know what you mean! it is getting annoying. I know just how you feel. To try and make myself feel better i just figure that in a few weeks i will feel big kicks that other people can feel on my stomach and i won't be crazy anymore. i try to covince myself that this is all in my head and try to forget it and then my stomach feels weird or my husband touches my chest and i am reminded that my bb's hard been sore for a month i go back to wondering again. i can't go to the doctor and demand my results, i have never been a__sertive enough. I'm a chicken. I should have demanded to atleast speak to a nurse. So yet another day i wait. T** my last normal period was in july also. Every month they get lighter and faster. i actually had brown spotting for 3 hours.

T - October 27

The worst thing is I'm 17 and so I've already talked to my parents and gotten that little talk. Then they made an apt. for me and nothing, my fiance is sure that I am, I look like I am, I figure that I'll be due like April 21st, shortly after my 18th birthday if I am right, it won't be too long before everyone starts noticing and asking me, just this week I had a couple girls at work ask me if I was.

karen - October 28

we seem to be around the same time. well i can just say this... with both of my children at about 5/6 months i was very noticable pregnant. my stomach stuck out like a basketball. as for kicks they were so hard that i could feel toes when rubbing the lumps on my stomach and movement was soo hard that you could see my stomach move. If this is your first pregnancy your skin and stomach muscles are still tight so it might take awhile for you to be noticable. i felt my first child KICK around 18-19 weeks so it shouldn't be long now. before i felt the kick i felt the baby rolling around in fluid. It felt like the nervous b___terflies in my stomach. Just like you i have to just wait. I am soo lucky, last night i spent the night puking. I would feel better about feeling so c___py if i knew it was because my baby was growing. Now i just look at it like my body is being a pain in the ... :). Anyways i would suggest that either way you should start to take a prenatal vitamin. Take it just before bed and i like walmart brand the best. it is still good for you weather you are preggers or not and if you are, until the doc. gets a clue it will be the best thing you can do for your babe. good luck and keep in touch.

T - October 28

Karen- I've been taking the Women's One a Day every morning. It is just so frustrating, and luckily I haven't been really sick since August, that went away, now I just feel terrible. At work I keep having to ask my fiance to grab me more pants, I went from a size 10 in August, now I'm wearing size 14. I suck in some to hide my growing stomach. I don't do it very much though, the more I suck in, the more cramps I get. So I figure that it probably isn't a good thing. I've felt some weird movements around my stomach like right next to my belly b___ton, sometimes a little bellow it, could it be the baby this early, or is it just gas? I'd be 15 weeks today.

T - October 28

I plan on taking a pregnancy test like every two weeks, as soon as I get a positive then I can go in and start seeing an OBGYN. My short little period ended yesterday and now I have this brown discharge or something, first time I've really had that, at least this bad.

karen - October 28

that is exactly how i feel. If i suck my stomach in or use my stomach muscles i get crampy pains. Baby's first movement can feel like many different things. Some even say it feels like a bug is crawling across you skin. My stomach has been itchy. you probably could feel it already. 1 because you sound skinny and they say that the skinner the person the earlier you can feel the baby move. 2, because you sound very aware of the changes happening in your body and you are noticing different things you are going through. As for the brown discharge, i had it too. It was more then i ever had also. usually i just get a heavy period that seems to on for a long time. Not to be gross but some of the spotting was soo light brown it was tan and it had cervical mucus in it. Anyways i read that the dollar store test is a sensitive one and i would give that one a try. I know you said that you went to the doctors office for a test. But i think you should go back and tell them that you are still having all these symptoms and see if they will take other action like an u/s.

T - October 28

My doctor ran a bunch of different tests and didn't figure out what it was, so I'm supposed to go back in probably next week, I haven't made an appointment yet, but she's ruled out pregnancy because the urine test came back negative. I might try that hpt, I've already tried a few different brands, so I might as well give this one a try, thanks.

karen - October 28

good luck with that test and keep me posted as to why they tell you you are having a hormone imbalance that is giving you pregnancy symptoms. They told me it was because of cysts and they never found any. so they just left me guessing. If i don't get a period/any spotting next month then i will call them again and make them start over. I did read that spotting during pregnancy and neg home preg.test go hand and hand. low hcg levels can cause both of those problems.

T - October 28

Yeah, I've read that too, and my mother didn't get a positive pregnancy test for like 4 or 5 months with me as well as my 3 siblings. So, I think I'll just give it some time, hopefully within the next month I'll get a positive or figure out what is wrong with me.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?