When Should I Test -pg112905759518

7 Replies
Maggie - October 11

Really quick. I had my period on 8/16 and I had s_x on 8/31 (pulled out) then I had period on 9/11. I tested on 9/22 and on 10/8. both negative. When should I test again? please help.

mona - October 11

i had my period on 8th of sep 2005 and this month that is till today date iam noy having periods is that iampergnant when should i test my pregnancy

Maggie - October 11

Did you have unprotected s_x?

Confused - October 11

Maggie, if you had your period 9/11 why would you test yourself on 9/22 and 10/8? You haven't missed a period? Also, most hpts won't even detect pregnancy until after a missed period?

Maggie - October 12

Confused, I have a feeling I'm pregnant. As of today I still havent't gotten my period. Maybe I'm just stressing out. Do you think if I test today and I'm pregnant will it show on HPT?

Confused - October 12

Maggie, if you are pregnant it could show up. Do you want to be pregnant? I noticed that you had your period on the 16 and then on the 11, so it doesn't look like you are regular, but according to your last period, you are late by 1 day. It is your choice. HPTs can be very expensive. My advice to you would be wait a couple of weeks and see what happens. I know how excruciatingly painful it can be to wait, since we have been ttc for a few months and I just had a negative test at the dr this morning. Good luck and keep us posted!

Maggie - October 12

I went to the doctor for Pap and she said I had a lot of v____al discharge. What does that mean? I don't want to get pregnant because I just had a baby 6 months ago that's why I'm worried.

Jaci - October 13

I also have a question. I am in college and am on birth control pills that I started in the beginning of June. I am a week late....how much longer should i wait before i get a test?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?