WHY HOW Is It Possible To Get A Late BFP -pg115022470818

2 Replies
patrizia - June 13

i have read that some people did not knew they were pregnant until very late 8-10-12 weeks . how is that psssible? did all the hpt come out negative ? were you still getting a weird af ? and how did you find out that you were pregnant ? how often were you testing ? thank you !

snugglybugglys - June 14

I didn't get a BFP with my twins until about 8.5 weeks. I kept testing...too many times actually...wasted tons of money on freakin tests. Anyway, they were all negetive. I took plenty of different brands also. But not until 8.5 weeks did it show up. I don't know why though. Cause at the clinic I got the test done at, I told them I kept getting negetives, and they just thought it was weird. But with my 1st pregnancy I found out at 6 weeks. 3rd at 5 weeks...and now my last one at 3 weeks and a few days. So I guess truly every pregnancy is different. :) Oh and I was testing about once a week.

animemom - June 15

With my daughter I was almost exactly 11 weeks along. And I had been testing atleast once a week since I started missing my period. I

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?