Waiting Is A Drag Any One Else Out There Waiting Pg1281127200

1 Replies
Mommosita - August 6

We had a CVS test last Friday, and thought we would have results the following Monday. The sample the doc took was on the small side, so the genetic counselor decided (and we agree) to put all the sample toward getting results, and those should be ready next Monday. I know that we are lucky to get results 11 days after the test, but that doesn't ease my frustration with waiting. We didn't opt to take any of the screening tests, as we wanted a yes or no answer. I will be 37, and have 3 older kids without any problems. But in between my last son and now, we've had 3 miscarriages (very early, like at 5 weeks or so) so it was important that we find out for sure what was going on. I guess I am posting this to see if there are any other ladies waiting for their CVS results, and if anyone has any suggestions to deal with the waiting. I really want to just go home, and sleep the entire weekend, and then wake up on Monday and find out. I know that's not possible, but it sounds like the perfect solution. Thanks so much in advance for your feedback, I really appreciate it. I'm posting this in a couple of different forums, sorry to those of you who see it more than once.

Mommosita - August 9

More waiting, arrg! The sample was on the small side, so we have to wait for what they did get to grow. So, I guess this turns into a 2 week wait after all.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?