14 Weeks-pg112967655918

3 Replies
Ronni - October 18

I am just starting my 2 trimester, i think my terrible morning sickness may finally be done, any new ailments anyone around this stage is feeling?

kri - October 19

Ronni, I am also 14 weeks today. I am so excited to be in the second trimester!!! I also had terrible morning sickness. I am hoping that mine is subsiding. I am on Unisom, but only once a day. Otherwise my energy is returning. I still have to take a nap once in the afternoon, but other than that, I atleast have some energy to cook and clean. Other than that, I get some periods like cramps now and then. When are you due?

Ronni - October 19

Hi Kri, congratulations! I am due 4/15, U? I have also taken unisom, but only at night cause it makes me tired. I was really sick for a while. I was starting to think it would never end. I to have gotten some energy back, and cramping also. I also get some tightness in my stomach especially in the morning. I am from New Jersey, first baby. What about u?

Lisa - October 19

I'm 20 weeks and the only thing that bothers me sometimes is the round ligament pain as my belly is getting bigger. Other than that, it's smooth sailing for me.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?