4d Ultrasound-pg113617284718

5 Replies
ry - January 1

hey guys happy new year! just wondering if you think it would be a waste to get a 4d scan if you dont want to know the s_x of your baby. in my last u/s it was cut short and the baby was scanned only in the top half bc i didnt want to know the s_x and dont want to miss out on the whole experience of 4d-plus it is expensive!!! what do u think?

lee - January 2

I am going to get the 4D u/s when I am 26 weeks. Where I live, it only costs $140 and you get a 20 minute 4D DVD of your baby and multiple 2D and 3D pictures as well. They also do gender checks for only $50. Maybe you can check into that if you just want to know what you are having.

rl - January 2

the 4d is great even if you don't want to know what your having I had one done and it was amazing I already knew what I was having due to a previous sono but the pics are so clear and great it is worth it good luck

ErinT - January 2

I'm getting one next week, just to find out the s_x. But you would probably still love the experience, just to see little mystery baby! I'm in California and it's not that expensive here, but it varies I'm sure. Whatever you decide I wish you the best.

MAMA O - January 2

I got a 4-d picture at 10wks and it was really neat to see the baby so little but so clear I do recommend getting a 4-D even though you don't want to know the gender.

Marlene - January 2

Hi I'm getting a 4D tomorrow and where I'm going if you dont want to know the s_x you just tell them and they will not show you. I think it is worth the money and your child can have forever video of them in the womb. How many children can say? I say if you have the money do it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?