22 Replies
tara - January 13

I'm 24 wks on tues and having a boy, and my face is clear except the bottom part under my lips has bad acne on the right, left, and center of my chin. my skin is also very dry. I think its a cyclical problem. pimples= need to clean face= dry skin=peeling= need to moisturize= more zits. if anyone can figure anything out, pls let me know. i think mine is getting a little better, but maybe that's wishful thinking??

Renee - January 14

Pregnancy in general, I think, does a lot to your body - regardless of what you are having. I too am dealing with acne all over (shoulders, back, face- YUCK) It's on my forehead and into my hairline on occa__sion... it's just not pretty. I have been using dove face wash and SPOT TREATING (teeny tiny dabs) of proactiv moisture lotion on the healers. I was told if you see a dermatologist, they can prescribe something safe to use during pregnancy. I don't know why I haven't gone yet!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck

yep, boy - January 14

I am not prone to breakouts. I did not have them with my first two which are girls. This one is really breaking me out. Found it without a doubt last week, its a boy!

losi - January 15

hi, i've been experiencing some really annoying pimples around 4 or 5 on my forehead and cheaks lately.. im pregnant almost 22 weeks now.. i just found out yesterday that we might be having a girl (dr wasn't so sure as she didnt see any girl parts) so i think it might be hormonal stuff due to women pregnant with girls..

jquinton - February 11

Question: What can salycic acid do, because I am 15 weeks and have been using a face wash with that ingredient in it?

Shannon - February 13

I don't know about acne when pregnant with a boy, but I'm having a girl and I am suffering the worst acne ever. So that proves half of the old wives tale. For me at least.

Emma4328 - May 26

ClearPores Acne Treatment - great results in quick time. this helped me reduce the signs of my acne in time for my brothers wedding!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?