Amniotic Fluid-pg110325865048

5 Replies
Shan - December 16

yesterday my doctor told me that i have too much amniotic fluid around my baby. Told me to diet. im very sad. anyone have the same problem?

Nikki - December 26

Did he not tell you what sort of diet to start? Is it a diabeitc diet or something else?

shan - December 27

Its a diabetic diet Nikki. Its so difficult to diet during pregnancy. Looks like i can't enjoy my pregnancy that much. I'm seeing my dietician on thursday.

Lindsey - June 15

Yes, I'm 35 weeks and my doc told me I have extra fluid around my baby. He said it's not enough to be concerned about, but it's still scary!

leslie - June 15

what happens if its too much? (first time mommy)

Lindsey - June 16

There is a variety of different reasons and things that could happen. It could be that there is just more then usual, or the baby isn't swallowing the fluid like he should be and it's building up. It could cause preterm labor, which I'm almost due, or the baby could have something wrong with it's kidney's. Hopefully I just have a little extra just because. He said it's not even close to too much to say it's too much to diagnose. They are doing another ultra sound on Friday the 24th to see how the fluids are. How far along are you?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?