Any Mommies In May End Early June 2006

3 Replies
Hema - January 1

My due date is June 4th. I feel like my belly is hard and full esp. after meals. Any suggestion as to what this is?

Kiddolebel - January 1

Possibly full belly :) Im due May 29th. That would be my guess though, this is my second time around and I usually have that after I get done eating. Good luck with the pregnancy. Anyone else have any idea what it can be?

Margo - January 1

I'm due june 10th. You could start experiencing Braxon kicks. I had no idea what they were during my 1st pregnancy till one day i watched baby story on tv and heard woman describing contractions. Contractions usually make your belly hard almost like rock, but not whole belly just a part of it. With my 1st one i hadnt felt them till 23 weeks or so. With my 2nd i started feeling them at 15 weeks. I hope it helps

Ba8y6irl - January 3

You should start feeling your uterus by now... maybe thats the hardness. My belly is hard, and I am due May 23rd. My uterus is at my belly b___ton now. Kinda pulls the skin and muscles and makes the belly hard. The full part is a contributing factor as well :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion