Anyone Else Experienced This -pg117262916520

4 Replies
JulieK - February 27

The other day I was holding my 16 month old. I had to twist to reach for something low and to my side. When I did this, I felt what I can only describe as a popping sensation inside, above my pelvic area, but below my stomach. There was no pain, it just sort of felt like a joint feels like when it shifts then pops back into place. But there are no joints in that area are there? It made me catch my breath in surprise and then of course I was worried about the baby until I had my doctors appointment today and heard the heartbeat. Has anyone felt anything like this? Could my uterus have shifted slightly from the angle I was on and then shifted back? Sorry I can't describe it better.

moescrilla - February 27

YES!!!!!! I have it too, very often actually. Its the weirdest thing ever. Its right by my tailbone area. I dont know what it is, but its very weird.

AshleyandAverysmom - February 28

I had them same experience when leaning over sideways...I seem to be fine a week later though...

aliciavr6 - February 28

Ive felt that too, to me it kind of felt like something had stretched that shouldn't have. It didnt hurt, it is just a weird feeling. Mine was always when I woke up and stretched my abs getting out of bed. It has gone away though for now.

JulieK - March 1

Thanks ladies. Its good to know I'm not the only one. I still wonder what it was though. I haven't felt it since. Weird.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?