APRIL 2006 MOMS

6 Replies
AMY - November 9

IM ALREADY WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT LEAST 2-3 TIMES TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.IS ANYONE ELSE DOING THE SAME??IM GONNA HAVE TO START SLEEPING IN THERE IN A FEW WKS!

ry - November 9

me too!!! and its hard to get back to sleep!

RY - November 9

I KNOW THATS THE WORST PART,TRYING TO GET BACK TO SLEEP!!

me - November 9

I think once baby starts moving up in your belly more, you'll have to pee less in general, but then in the last trimester, especially if it's your first baby, he/she will drop into your pelvis again to get ready to come into the world... meaning: get ready to pee a thousand times a day & night again!

Lisa D - November 9

I'm with you. I am due the first week of April and carrying very low. I wake up at least 2x per night to pee and my back hurts. I bought a pregnancy (U-shapped) pillow today and I am so excited to try and get a good nights sleep tonight. I read great reviews! Hang in there; now is suppose to be the 'good times' before we hit about 7 months.

Mary - November 9

Hey LIsa D., Let us know how the pillow works. Where can you get them at? Thanks!

Dana - November 9

Hey ladies. The peeing thing may or may not go away. I am 7 months now and due in feb. The baby moves lots but still won't take his big fat head off my bladder.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?