April Mommies-pg120002453641

2 Replies
pomny143 - January 10

Hi all. Just wanted to check in with all of you and say a quick "Hello". Can you believe that we are almost to the third tri board? I know I can't! Scary isn't it? I am in my 27th week this Saturday. Only one more week to go before entering the third tri for me!! I feel like it went sooo fast! Like I said, just wanted to see how everyone is doing and when you are all going over to the next board. I don't want to leave by myself. LOL. Bye!

goldfish - January 10

hey congratulations pomny. when are you due in april?. when does the thrid trmester start?.27 week or 28?. hey if you are 24 weeks and 3 days that means you have completed 24 weeks plus half a 25th week right?.

pomny143 - January 11

I am due April 12th. How about you? The third trimester begins at the 28th week. So many sites give different times for the beginning of the third tri, but I am following the way my physician determines when the third tri starts which is week 28. If you are 24 weeks and three days then you are going into your 25th week. Congrats! You are almost there as well. Three more weeks for you and one more for me! YEAH!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?