Baby Girl-pg117088663828

9 Replies
pueppschen - February 7

hi, we just found out that we are going to parents of a healthy baby girl. :D had drank half a cup of coffee and some cola. so she was squirming all over.....

ophelia73 - February 7

Congratulations! Now you can shop for all the cute girly stuff! I am having a hard time controlling myself when I see the cute girl clothes!

JolieLucker - February 7

woooooo !! we found out last friday we were having a gorgeous healthy babygirl as wellll =]

mommybabyboy21 - February 7

congratulations!!! on your baby girl

shygirly - February 8

wow...there is a whole bunch of us momies having baby girl's ....including me.. yay Girl!

squished - February 8

Congrats! The little girls stuff is so cute! Have fun!

pueppschen - February 8

thank you ladies. she looked so pretty in there, totally relaxed and at ease. she moved her hands up to her face all the time (dh says she was picking her nose), and stretched her cute legs. i was feeling guilty earlier (as if i had to some hand in it) to disappoint our family and close friends who were bent upon this being a boy. gl to u guys too.

jessica72 - February 10

Congrats! One more for Team Girl. We're having a girl too and initially I was also wondering if DH was a little disappointed that the first wasn't a boy but he's probably as excited if not more excited than me. Girls are precious!

lailadab - February 10

Congrats to all of you... girls are so precious and girl stuff is the cutest ... my first is a girl and she's totally daddy's girl... always has been ... now that we r having a boy i'm like maybe i'll be this ones favorite =)

jessicaspatherapist - February 10

congrats everyone on your little princesses!!! i find out in 11 days.....maybe i'll be joining you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?