Baby Isnt Moving-pg113225178118

3 Replies
Louise - November 17

hi ladies, how oftern are you supose to feel your baby move? im 23 weeks and i feel him kick about 3 times in the morning 1 in the afteroon and about 8 times at night. he just doesnt move much, what should i do? should i be worried?

r - November 17

no don't be worried the baby is still small and even though you do not feel the movement beleive me that baby is moving in there!! I had a level 2 sono done at 21wks and the tech was having a hard time getting the pics cause he was moving so much and I could not feel all of what I was seeing I am 28wks now and I feel him more and more now so just give it some time

Terra - November 17

Hi Louise, I wouldn't worry, your baby has it's own routine. and just because you can't feel every movement yet, I'm sure their moving alot more then you feel. I'm 21wks, and some days i hardly feel a thing and other days I feel kicks and turns and pushes... So maybe the baby is more active when you are... and you dont' feel it as much because your on the move.. Just trust your doc. if he/she says all is well then I'm sure it is good luck

Terra - November 17

r: my ultrasound was the same, I was in there for EVER, trying to take all the pics I needed for my little girl.. SHe was all over the place, and the tech was chasing her for almost 2 hrs.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?