Baby Kicks-pg119353674677

5 Replies
marie8 - October 27

Hi..I am currently at end of 19 weeks..I feel the baby move a lot+kick..Sometime I can see movement across my belly..I would like to know if boy were more active earlier than girl? or the other way around? Thx!

Astra - October 27

Hi, I'm 19 weeks 3 days and I feel my little one moving a lot, espcially in the evening. I found out it's a boy in my last u/s. It's my first so I really don't have anything to compare it to. Are you waiting to find out if you are having a boy or girl?

cfuller - October 28

This is my first pregnancy as well and I started feeling my lo at 14 weeks. We found out at my 20 week u/s that we are having a girl. I think every baby is different so I don't think you can tell if it's a boy or a girl just by how early you feel the baby

cayingo - October 28

This is my second child. My first (DD) was NOT as active. This time we're having a boy and he is active at all hours. At 21 weeks he already wakes me up with some powerful movements.

marie8 - October 29

Yes I am waiting to find out the gender at next week Ultrasound at 20 wks... :) If they not sure then have to wait until 36 wks UL.

Mel Page - October 30

Hay there marie8, I'm now 22w2d and I've been feeling my little girl since about 16 weeks, she's real wriggly wormer and active most of the time, she has woken me u afew times too with her kickboxing!!! This is also my first!! When are you having you u/s that to see if your having a biy or a girl???

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion