Baby Movement-pg112739757718

3 Replies
lovely - September 22

Hi everyone. I am 5 months pregnant now. I have been feeling my baby move around for about 2 weeks. The past couple of days I haven't felt it kicking like it was. Is everything ok in there???

Dani - September 22

My baby has moments where he is still too. I started feeling him when he was very lil then he stopped for a long while. Dr. said it was okay and that occasionally the baby will get tucked in a spot where you dont feel his movements. Then I couldnt feel him for a while and went into my level II ultrasound and he was bouncing of the wall, and i could feel nothing. Yet, i had been feeling him for wks... strange, but now I am 24 weeks and he moves none stop & just a few weeks prior he was only up at nights.. good luck, dont worry your baby will be doing karate here soon...hehe

Stefanie - September 22

I have been going through the same thing the past couple of days...I was really getting to the point that I almost got sick over it because it was such a drastic change in his movements...but I was told the same thing that the baby just found a new spot that he liked where I couldn't feel him as much..was very scary but glad to know that he is ok

Rhonda - September 22

yeah mine has been moving alot and I was feeling it very good then today I have felt him but not as strong was little lighter than it has been so i am thinking he has just changed positions ha ha lol and he is still so small yet he has room to do that, ( I am 20wks)....but as long as I feel those little light kicks I am happy....( :

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?