Baby Movements-pg117060465666

5 Replies
krissy1980 - February 4

Hello again ladies.As I stated in my last post..I am going to be 26 weeks tomorrow.I am just curious as to where people around the same time as me if feeling the baby most at.I know my lil one moves into different positions alot, cuze I feel him kick in different places..but most of the time It is low..where are you all feeling your baby mostly?

seanandmya - February 5

I am twenty weeks with my third and I can feel the baby kick mostly down low aswell , I think my muscles are just a bit more slack down that way from previous pregs though . Great feeling ! I can already see babys movement from the outside this early , i'm loving this preg !

jessica72 - February 5

I'm 26 wks and 4 days and I'd have to say my little girl moves all over the map at this point, but if I had to pick her favorite place to kick is right level with my belly b___ton. I know that she is in the vertex position so sometimes i feel her head move around the bladder, but her feet kick me in the midriff. These are the ones I feel the most.

kashni - February 5

My baby is apparently head-down, but I still feel major movements down below...

ValChil - February 5

I'm 26 weeks too Krissy and I feel her kick pretty low, I'm thinking she's probably still in breech position...I haven't felt anything over my bellyb___ton.

excited2bemama - February 5

My baby is either kicking me in the ribs or pushing on my bladder. Its painful either way! I think she moves around alot too b/c I feel her on both sides too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?