Backache-pg112655269418

2 Replies
b - September 12

I am 13 weeks 2 days and my back is killing me. What are some suggestions to relieve the the ache, even just a little. i work in a office full time so I sit in a chair all day long, go to school part time too so I am sitting even longer two days a week. I try to take walks as often as possible. And when I lay down it gets pretty bad also. Any suggestions..?

Michelle - September 12

I would like to know the same. Sit all day behind a desk and my back is killing me!!!! Hlep Us!

pbj - September 12

I'm 30 weeks and in the begining of my 2nd trimester my back killed me, however I stood all day instead. I would definately say to get up & walk around every 1/2 hour or so, get yourself a back support (they sell them at Motherhood and most baby supply stores), sit up as straight as you can so you put less pressure on your back and at the end of the day take a bath or even better if you have a pool take a swim. I found out too late that swimming was absolutely awesome, it takes all the weight off and feels so GOOD! If you have a nice partner have them give you a good back rub...that's my fav. Oh yeah...do not lay directly on your back...at 13 weeks you need to break that habit now anyway, you only have a few more weeks until you're not supposed to anymore anyway. I have a body pillow and that helped me to learn to lay on my side. Hope some of these helps you out...Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion