Bladder Infection -pg113260368418

9 Replies
Curious - November 21

I have had to pee like every 2 min it seems. Im 16 weeks and sometimes when I go it's normal but then sometimes I feel like I really have to go and its just dribbles. Also not very often but sometimes it burns when I go. Is this a bladder infection or is it normal?

To Curious - November 21

If you are feeling any pain when you pee or any itchiness you might have a yeast infection or bacterial infection. If its happening to you more often, I would suggest to contact your Dr. right away.....if it really bothers you that much.

Curious - November 21

My next doctors appt is nov. 28th should I wait til then or could I be harming the baby?

20 WKS - November 21

I DRINK TONS OF WATER AND IVE BEEN GOING TO THE BATHROOM CONSTANTLY SINCE ABOUT WEEK 10! I KNOW ITS SO AGRIVATING!!!! BUT REMEMBER IT WONT LAST FOREVER- AND I WOULD SAY IF YOUR NOT HAVING ANY PAIN U PROBABLY DONT HAVE AN INFECTION.

Curious - November 21

Well I do have sharp pains down there but I hear thats normal because eberything is stretching

erin - November 21

I would see or call your doctor just to be sure. If it did happen to be an infection, it could progress quickly to a kidney infection if untreated and that can cause preterm labour. Better be safe than sorry. That's how I had my first at 35 weeks.

Curious - November 23

I have my appt the 28th of nov should I wait til then or call now?

Terra - November 23

To Curious: I've had a few bladder infections before and that does sound like one, even though a little bit more mild then the severe ones women can get, I've had Both, and they're not fun... I'd see your doc about it sooner then later, because if it is a bladder infection you Don't want it to get worse TRUST ME, their awful... But burning is a sign of it.. and if you have one, you'll know SOON. good luck

nikki - December 24

I'd go in theres no harm in them testing for a bladder infection its better to be safe than sorry.....i just found out i had one and i wasnt going to go in because i thought it ws just a normal part of pregnancy but any burning when you pee or pressure near your bladder is a sign so i'd go in

Em - December 25

Hi Curious, I'm pretty sure it's a bladder infection you got there, that's exactly what mine are like...(I've had them since I was 16) Unfortunately, once you develop one, you become prone to getting them more often. They do need to be treated, as some others have said that as well, otherwise they can have serious complications. You usually get antibiotics for bladder and other urinary tract infections. About ten years back I lived in Germany for a year and I discovered a herbal medicine (that's safe to take during pregnancy as well!) called Aqualibra. So now as soon as I feel it coming on, I take a couple of those pills and I never(!) had to go to the doctor's since! You can order these via the internet, the only downside of it is that shipping costs are enormously expensive, and very few of the German pharmacies take credit cards, but as far as I'm concerned, it's worth it, rather than having to go to the doctor's and take antibiotics, which are really serious drugs with all sorts of side effects! Hope this helps..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?