Breasts-pg119204392813

10 Replies
beardtl - October 10

Does the soreness in your br___t lessen as the pregnancy goes on?

sarah21 - October 10

It sure did for me! In the beginning of my pregnancy, it was like "Don't even LOOK at them." But around 11 weeks I noticed that they were almost normal. They're still a bit more sensitive than usual but nothing unbearable like it used to be. Some women have a harder time with it, but for the most part it goes away.

corbin289 - October 10

I was the same way. They hurt so bad!!! But now they dont really hurt at all. I would say it was at the beginning of the 2nd tri that they felt better.

Rainbowbrite - October 10

Well then i think i'm going somewhat backwards! Mine didn't hurt too bad in the first trimester and since hitting the second trimester they are more sore... but that is okay... just means my sweeting HAS to ma__sage!!!! LOL sorry TMI!!! but why am i going backwards? Probably because i had small b___bs prior and now they are trying to stretch out? Oh yeah... i got cleavage now!!! WOOHOO! i'm a grown up now! LOL I got big girl b___bies now! LOL I'm sorry i know that is not what this thread is about i'm sorry for getting off track!

sarah21 - October 10

Lol. I have BIG girl b___bies... but I didn't want them ma__saged when they were sore. They hurt so bad. Mainly the nipple. If I even got cold they felt like they were on fire. We went to a pool and it was cold and I about died. Definitely no ma__saging going on-- DH was on very limited b___b contact.

Rainbowbrite - October 10

see my nipples don't hurt- mine are just more sensitive now... but my side b___b is more sore... not like BAD but definately noticeable... i really hope i'm not going backwards in pregnancy... i didn't have morning sickness in the first trimester so i hope i'm not about to get that too... but yeah- i was so happy i got cleavage.. i feel like a WOMAN now! LOL

corbin289 - October 10

Mine never got sore at all with my first and I had no ms. It was so great!! I'm with Sarah though, they hurt so bad I wouldnt even let dh look at them! I ended up sleeping in a sports bra. That helped a ton!

sarah21 - October 10

Oh yes!! The sports bras are wonderful, especially sleeping with them.

sahm2alaj - October 11

I am 26 weeks and they are less sore, but not completely comfortable. They have gone up on size more than a cup and are extremely heavy at this point. Not to mention the road map of veins on my chest!

Astra - October 11

Rainbow you are so funny! I know what you mean though, I too finally have cleavage and I'm loving every minute! on the b___b question they started out very painful and now mostly are fine, but every once in a while they feel sore.

cynnababy - October 11

Rainbow, i agree with you on cleavage! I am wearing cup A,and still am, but with cleavage now. How fun to wear those low cut shirts now.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?