Contractions-pg119113287849

3 Replies
evae777 - September 30

what do early braxton hicks contractions feel like? and when should it be a concern? i had a sharp pulling pain on both of my sides that barely took my breathe away. they stopped already but for an hour or so i was very worrysome.

Cevvin - September 30

I really didn't feel them unless i was paying attention. I had to have my hands on my belly. It gets rock hard, and you shouldn't feel anypain. Your pain may have been gas pains, or round ligament pain. Did your belly get rock hard?

Tory1980 - September 30

Braxton Hicks are usually painless tightenings over your stomach. They won't be regular and may be worse if you knock your tummy. Unfortuantely though they can sometimes be painful (as mine always have been!). If they come regualrly - 4 in an hour or more then you need to speak to a doctor/midwife whether they are painful or not as it can be a sign of preterm labour.

sarah21 - October 1

It sounds like uterine growing pains to me. I have the same thing and it hurts like heck. My sides are actually tender to the touch but I was reading up on it and it's just stretching going on.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?