Diarrhea-pg113174245818

5 Replies
Too embarrassed to say - November 11

OK I'm sorry but this is really gross. I've been extremely constipated so far throughout my pregnancy, and pooping had been really hard. I never feel like I can get it all out (gross! I know!). Then suddenly today - explosive diarrhea! I lost like 4 pounds, no kidding. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary, although I do eat a lot of high fiber cereal to try to fight the constipation, this is something I've been doing for months. I'm 25 weeks today, and wondering if this is normal for this time? Maybe I'll go back and forth between constipation and loose stools from now on? Just curious

.... - November 11

I was constipated, then to get some relief I ate something I knew would help loosen things up, it was gross but nice to feel empty, I didn't get constipated until the last trimester and it sux, I'm happy whenever I can go.....weird thing to be happy about...oh the beauty of pregnancy :)

Too embarra__sed to say - November 11

well I wish I could be happy about this, at first I was glad to feel empty but now it has lasted all day and I am getting horrible intestinal cramps, I'm starting to worry that maybe I have food poisoning? I haven't eaten anything because I feel so bad, but I just tried to drink water and it seems to have added heartburn and nausea to the fun of diarrhea. I hope this goes away soon

^_^ - November 11

You might want to go see your doctor, just in case. It can never hurt to be too safe!

.... - November 11

phone and ask your doc if you can take any sort of gas-x, or something like that...maybe you ate something that is upsetting your tummy, it's prolly not food poisoning or you;d be throwing up...alot....I've had it, it's not fun.

to embarra__sed - November 11

I'm 17 weeks, and I had the same thing happen to me. But it was only one day, so figured I ate something that disagreed with my stomach, though I couldn't put my finger on what it was, don't know what else it could've been. Went to the doc afterwards, baby's still doing fine. Anyway, it was really nice to be able to poop for even one day without straining! Even if it was due to the opposite problem. lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?