Dizziness-pg119193627351

5 Replies
lala7 - October 9

I'm around 16 1/2 weeks and today I all of a sudden felt really dizzy as if I was going to either faint or vomit, and had to sit down while at work. I hadn't moved suddenly and it just seemed to come on quickly. I think it happened the other night too when I was actually lying down. Is this something I should be worried about?

sarah21 - October 9

It sounds like you may have some blood pressure issues. See if your Dr. will get you in to check it out.

swollenangel - October 9

I agree with Sarah... same thing happened to me earlier on with the pg and even now still (I'm abt 22wks) and for me, its cos my bp is low. You should speak to your doc about it, just to rule out anything serious! Godd Luck =)

evae777 - October 9

i had the same thing happen last weekend and i am 26 weeks. went to the doc and blood pressure was fine. maybe get it checked out anyways, but i'm sure it's nothing to be too concerned.

jennifer_33106 - October 9

Getting dizzy is a common complaint of pregnancy and usually results from getting up to quickly among other things. If you were laying down on your back, it is possible the weight of hte baby was cutting off circulation. But I would to be on the safe side get it checked out by your doctor. rule out BP issues first!!

sahm2alaj - October 9

Same thing happened to me at around 17 weeks. It was because of my low blood pressure.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?