Falling-pg115066139618

2 Replies
Jill B - June 18

I am 25-26 weeks, sat in a broken chair and fell. I went to ER after talking with my doctor for observation, had some blood tests done with one coming back that showed some of babies blood in my blood. Does anyone know what this test is called and what this rare disease is called?

olivia - June 18

It sounds like they detected an RH factor problem. Do you know your blood type? If you are RH negative then what it might be is that they found antibodies for RH positive blood. Did they not explain what they meant? Does this sound like what it was? It can cause RH disease if that is what they were talking about. Hope this helps, and hope everything is ok!

Taffy - June 19

I'm sorry to hear about your tests. If you're not sure what the results mean I would suggest that you phone your Dr and ask them to explain. I'm sure they would understand and be more than happy to talk to you. It does sound like a Rhesis factor problem but remember that there are treatments to keep you both safe. Talk to your Dr. Good luck and let us know how you both are.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?