Fetal Heartbeat-pg111103252518

9 Replies
tiffani - March 16

it is 176.....what have you heard about this determining the s_x of the baby?

vix - March 17

Both my boys were in the 170-180 range, but ladies ive talked to say the opp, so heres guessing, my current bubs at 13 weeks was 140?

levi - March 17

they say girls have the fastest heartbeat but i think its a load of c___p.

Jackie - March 17

There is no truth to heartrate and gender. The only time heartrates have been linked to gender is during actual labor. At this point gender guessing is usually moot. But it is fun to think about. I'm going to find out the little ones gender at my 18 week u/s. I can't wait to see them again the last time I had a u/s was at 9weeks I'm in my 14th week now.

BBK - March 17

No truth to it (or any wives tales) whatsoever. Your odds are still 50-50

Carol - April 7

I've had 2 sons and 2 daughters. My sons were in the 120-140 range and my girls 150- 160. This was consistant for all of my pregnacies.

New_mom - April 7

Mine is around 160, I go in for my u/s tomorrow. We will see (hopefully)!

Leahp - April 7

I have a friend that lives by that myth as well, her daughter was around 150!! My other friends who is pregnant with a boy was around 120, so maybe it can be true!!

monica - April 7

my friend and I have had the same 150-155 and she is having a girl and I am having a boy. Even our stomach are shaped the same and we had the same symptoms.

justine turner - September 8

i have heard that a boys heart rate is alot slower therefore this would be a girl

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion