Fetal Movements-pg112925248318

8 Replies
Rhonda - October 13

Hi,i am 18wks pregnant and i have not felt any fetal movements.not even any fluttering.i have been pregnant before but i cant remember when i started feeling movements.i am so worried.can some of you tell me when you started feeling fetal movements?

kendall - October 13

i started feelin movement around 18 1/2 weeks sometimes i heard you won't feel anything till maybe 22 weeks if you are worried you can always call your doc good luck

Lisa - October 13

I felt my first one at 19 weeks...

Angela - October 13

rhonda - i was 20 weeks before i felt anything, even fluttering. now at 24 weeks i feel him all the time.

shelly - October 13

This is my 1st, I felt movement at 14 weeks, but didn't feel kicks until almost 20. My husband felt kicks at 20 weeks

Rachel.R - October 14

I didnt feel any movements til about 21 weeks.. my boyfriend started feeling them at about 25 weeks, and he loves watching them too.. when she kicks and when she moves, you can see my belly move, its so cute

Shona - October 14

19.6 weeks. I've just started to feel her movements earlier this week. I thought I did before but now I'm definately sure it's her. Dont worry its totally normal you may not feel baby until 22 weeks. Good Luck:)

m - October 16

Finally, 20 weeks and I can feel it. I started feeling it about 3 days ago, and it hasn't stopped. As they say, you probably have felt it, but may have not recognised it. You'll be having your scan soon I'm sure, so you'll know that your little one is ok.

Rhonda - October 17

Igo get my ultrasound this next thursday i will feel so much better once i see the baby is okay.im pretty small so i just a__sumed i would feel the baby move by now.thank all of you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?