Fundal Height-pg115246953518

4 Replies
Clarissa23 - July 9

does anyone know how to feel their own fundus(topof uterus)? i think i feel mine but just wanted to know if others can tell me what theirs feels like

flower.momma - July 9

It is just a hard shelf, in among soft organs. That is how I can describe it. With my first, I didn't even try to feel it, but with this one, my stomach is a little softer (hehe) and I can feel the contrast more.

mandie - July 10

Supposedly you can tell it's general location as well by how far along you are. 20 weeks you should be level with your belly b___ton. One finger width below for every week less than 20, one finger width above for every week past 20. Hope this helps you.

BriannasMummy - July 10

Mandie, that doesnt actually work unfortuantely. Every persons uterus is different shapes and sizes.. my uterus was level with my belly b___ton at 14 weeks and 6 days.. thats when i had my ultra sound. All I can say is.. to find your uterus.. its a hard part of your stomach... its pretty prominent if your tummy is more squishy.. (hehe). Good luck with finding it though

Clarissa23 - July 11

i feel mine about midway between my pubic bone and my bellyb___ton....i have a cushy tummy from 3 kids but i feel the hard ridge under the fat..tmi..lol...it feels like a hard, little bit bumpy line that goes across my abdomen...does that sound right?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?