Gender Of Baby-pg112931567618

4 Replies
mandy - October 14

hey everyone, I've posted up here a couple of times....we just found out today we're having a baby boy....23w6d...anyway we're really happy, I already spent $100 on boy clothes today!! hehe. Anyway....Due Feb 4th...we're naming it Colton, but we're unsure of the middle name

Beth - October 14

I'm due Feb 2, hoping for a boy, still unkown though. Congratulations!

jb - October 14

Yea!! How exciting. I am 22 weeks. Due Feb 15th with a little girl. Its so much fun to shop for certain stuff instead of just yellow.

Beth - October 14

Formiddle names, if it's a boy it'll take my bf's name as a middle name (kind of a tradition) and if it's a girl it'll have my mom's name has her middle name(my mom pa__sed away when I was 7, so I want my daughter to be her namesake) . Colton is a beautiful name though, and unique, good job. I hate shopping for yello9w and white, I wasn't going to buy anything until after my u/s, then the baby had it's umbilical cord between it's legs, sneaky little guy, and so I have to buy yellow and white, even thought I swore my baby would be color coordinated ;)

T - October 25

Congrats to you mandy and everyone else. I am due around Feb 9, also with a little boy. I did the same as you, found out on a thurs and that weekend spent lots of $$ for little boy clothes. It is also my first. Love the name too!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion