Heartbeat-pg111693622018

6 Replies
Vickie - May 24

I just heard my babies heartbeat for the first time! It was amazing, i thought i was losing my baby, but he/she is healthy :o) anyone else heard their babies heartbeat??

First Time Mum - May 24

Yep Vickie, I heard mine yesterday and it is a truely wonderful experience. I wasn't sure if my obstetrician would be able to pick up a clear beat but she did. I am so happy :-)

J - May 24

How far along are you? I was lucky and able to hear my babies heartbeat at 7.5 weeks!

SE - May 24

Congratulations! Hearing the heartbeat was the only time so far that I really felt like there was a life inside me. Now I'm back to waiting for something to happen...a big belly, some movement, something... I hope all your fears are relieved now.

Mythili - May 24

I heard baby's heartbeat at my first obstetrician visit @ 11th week. Then again on my 14th week. I can't wait for my next appt.

smiley - May 24

I am 14 weeks with my 3rd preg. The Dr. said it was so soon to hear a hearbeat I think I'll get a 2nd opion. What do u guys thinks... I need advice..

SE - May 24

I heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks but my doc was surprised that we could hear it so soon. It doesn't seem totally unreasonable that 14 weeks would be too early. I think that equipment varies and also the experience of the nurse or doctor who uses the equipment, so I don't think you should freak yourself out. I bet you could call another doctor's office and ask them about it, though.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion