Heartbeat-pg113646614718

6 Replies
Jess - January 5

im 23 weeks . yesturday at my doctor appointment the doctor said the heartbeat was 146 bmp. Is that good? Also she said my blood pressure was a little low. She said to drink water and juice. anyone else have this problem?

momm4 - January 5

My blood pressure is always a little low, staying hydrated does help, 146 is pretty average.

lc - January 5

The baby may have been sleeping.

Jess - January 5

No the baby was awake and kicking by the way.

Shawna - January 5

At my 22 week ultrasound, the heartbeat was 140-143. They said that it was perfectly normal. I don't know what to say about blood pressure... mine is usually high rather than low!

Drew - January 5

I was in hospital over the weekend being treated for infections, and my blood pressure was between 114/90 and as low as 97/50. Baby's heartrate was in the 120's and it is constantly squirming around. They told me not to worry as long as I'm not dizzy with the low blood pressure, and as long as baby stays active. It's actually more common for women to have lower blood pressure during pregnancy than high. We just hear about high blood pressure in pregnancy more because it's related to toxemia.

Trina - January 5

Your blood pressure does drop in the middle of pregnancy....mine has been low the last two-three months. My heartbeat was 149 this last time. Its normal

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?