How Many-pg113079390818

8 Replies
randi - October 31

how many months am i? i read six but m not sure im 22 weeks

t - October 31

5 1/2

ry - October 31

according to "what to expect when you are expecting" (this is what I have been going by) you begin your 6th month at 23 weeks. Hope this helps!

jb - October 31

ry: where do you find the breakdown of weeks to months in What to Expect when you are expecting. I read that book too, but I have never seen in any of the chapters where it says six months is so many weeks.... Maybe I have an older version of the book?!?! My sister in law gave it to me so its about 6 years old.

BUMP - November 1

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN THE WHAT TO EXPECT BOOK IT HAS THE BREAK DOWN OF WEEKS=MONTHS?

Cathy - November 1

At each chapter of months. The heading says Month 1 (week 1 through 5 ) etc.

Emy - November 1

some books have it and some don't. I think the newer ones have it. I have one of each and one tells me at the chapter heading and in the other it was left out. But in the one with the weeks under the months it says: month 6- weeks 23-27

Tess - November 1

Randi, you're 5 mos 2 wks preggo. :P

ry - November 1

i have the third edition and the breakdown is like this: Month 1 (1-4 weeks), Month 2 (5-8 weeks), month 3 (9-13 weeks) month 4 (14-17 weeks), month 5 (18-22 weeks), month 6 (23-27 weeks), month 7 (28-31 weeks), month 8 (32-35 weeks), month 9 (36-40 weeks). I know there is confusion and conflict when we say how far along we are. If you are speaking to other pregnant ladies or your doctor you say what you are in terms of weeks but when talking to the rest of the public they a__scoiate with months. So when i turn 18 weeks on Sat I will say I am 5 months or am just starting my 5th month since i will "be" 5months pregnant for at least 4 weeks. That seems to simplify it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion