I M Having A -pg11698570319

5 Replies
lily10 - January 26

Girl!!! I can't believe it, up until this past Monday I was convinced I was having a boy. Then on Monday night I had the most vivid dream about my baby and she was a precious little girl. Turns out my dream came true and I am in fact having a girl, the technition was 90% sure. I'm so excited!!!

TamaraAngel - January 26

Yay! How exciting! Have fun shopping!!! I already bought two adorable baby girl dresses... but i don't find out gender for another two weeks! Lol. Congrats! :o)

squished - January 27

congrats lily!!!! that's cool that your dream said it was a girl and it is. I've only had one baby dream and it was a boy, so we'll see. that's hilarious tamara...you've already bought dresses...lol! I hope that it's not a boy :)

ellick - January 27

whooo congrats hun, i found out i'm having a little girl too...lol i knew i was lol... go now, go shop lol

michelleodell - January 27

Hello Lily! I was sure I was having a boy too, but it's a girl for me as well! I can't believe all the girls we are going to have from this forum! I am due June 13, 2006. When are you due?

suze42 - January 27

congrats! It seems like there alot of baby girls...which means I'll prob. have a boy.....I have DS4, an dwould love a girl just to mix it up...but of course another little boyfriend would be great too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?