Is It Normal-pg112895549018

8 Replies
Sara - October 10

Ok i dont think this is a big deal but im wondering if i should call the doc. I live in minnesota and since the temps have drop here i've been noticing ever time my nipples get hard due to being cold they fell like there a fire and it hurts alot. Now i'm thinking its cause i've already starting leaking some milk that there just more senitive. If this is happening to anyone else please let me know and if you know what might help it.

Sara - October 11

anyone????? or is this just happening to me

Erin - October 11

sorry but I live in TX, it's still hot here

Debi - October 11

Sara, they are probably just really sensitive right now. I know it sounds strange but they are probably chapped.You could try buying some nipple cream and see if that helps. If you are really concerned you could call the doctor, but I would try the cream first. They actully make it for nursing moms. Good luck-

Amy from MN - October 11

Hey, Yes this is happening to me too. Don't worry, it is normal. My b___st feel like they are leaking, it weird because when I am cold, they feel real hot and then they leak. Where in Mn are you from? I am from the Lake Minnetonka area.

Sara - October 11

I'm in Blaine

Lisa - October 11

guess it must be us minnesotians... I am going thru it too.... I am from fridley

Charlene - October 11

Sara, I have the same thing. When I get cold, nipples hurt, that burning feeling. It goes away when I am warm though. Have not had a chance to ask Dr what this is, but I would not worry. I think it is all part of the FUN!!!

Louisa - October 11

Hi Sara, Sounds like you have a cold in your nipples. I got that several times, even more so when I was nursing.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion