Is This Normal-pg113339529018

6 Replies
randi - November 30

normally my lower belly is a little hard today i noticed its flabby but above my belly button its hard and i feel little bumps is this the baby is everything ok? I need to be reasured my babys ok. im 26 weeks will be 27 friday

Cathy - December 1

Now that you mention it, I just felt myself. I have the same thing. Hope its normal. I'm 23 weeks.

Charlene - December 1

Sounds like things are starting to move above your belly b___ton now....don't worry we all hope to get there!!

rio - December 1

im sure it is normal, my belly is hard all over{im carrying all baby and no fat} but on the right side of my belly its a little softer. i think its due to how the baby is laying in you. I think Charlene is right on her answer.

Lisa - December 1

All the above answers sound good to me. I'm 26 weeks and the same way; the baby is kicking at belly b___ton level and above now! She's getting bigger!

erin - December 1

Wow, am I having a monster child? I get kicked in the ribs occasionally and I'm only 23 weeks!! My last one was 9.5 lbs so I guess we'll see. Yikes!

firsttimemommy - December 5

wow,i have a question i am 15 weeks will be 16w thursday when i went for my u/s at my 15 weeks last week my baby was 6oz, now i read that the baby was only to be 3oz and my baby has big feet too i think i am gonna have a big baby girl because i wear size 11 shoes and hubby weras 13,they also told me i was having agirl, she had her arm out and her hand was open, the sono lady said she was asking for money and car keys lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion